Neoflex LCD stand

I have two of these but oddly never used them (went with desk mount stuff instead). They seem pretty solid though and came with a really nice collection of hardware.

I have only ever heard great things about Ergotron and this seems like a really great price. I know of guy from College that is a Mechanical Engineer for Ergotron and from talking to him it seems that Ergotron sticks to the method of designing their mounts (at least their ceiling and wall mount stuff) to be able to handle 3 times the rated max.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Got it today. Took about 2 minutes to install it after reading a review. Well worth $45 shipped!

Here's it on my 19" Samsung:

I have the same thing for my BenQ E2400HD and it is soooo much better than the stand that came with it.

I got mine from amazon as well.

I have the same thing for my BenQ E2400HD and it is soooo much better than the stand that came with it.

I got mine from amazon as well.

I'm interested in the E2400HD and in this stand, and I would like to know if you are able to rotate the screen ? I mean isn't the screen too big to rotate with this stand ?

I'm interested in the E2400HD and in this stand, and I would like to know if you are able to rotate the screen ? I mean isn't the screen too big to rotate with this stand ?
I have the G2400WD(a little bigger than the E2400HD) with this stand, and it rotates fine when its lifted all the way up and tilted forward or back a bit. You should have no problem with the E2400HD :)

I have the G2400WD(a little bigger than the E2400HD) with this stand, and it rotates fine when its lifted all the way up and tilted forward or back a bit. You should have no problem with the E2400HD :)

Thanks for the info, I think I'll go for this stand when the E2400HD will be available in my country...

Rotates without a problem.

I sent you a PM.

EDIT: while rotating, you need to tilt it a bit, but once it's completely vertical, there is plenty of room.

Back