• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Neo4 Platinum SATA drivers

runbird05

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
207
Sorry if this is a ridiculous question, but I'm just trying to square everything away before I build my first PC in a week or two. Anyways, my Neo4 Plat (non-SLI) box came with two floppies containing SATA RAID drivers. I'm pretty sure one of them is only if you intend on adding a RAID setup of more than 4 disks, but I only plan to use a single SATA hdd. So, I just wanted to make sure that even though the floppy is for RAID drivers, that I still use this just for the SATA drivers for my single disk when installing XP? Thanks for dealing with my lack of knowledge.
 
Back
Top