• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nehalememem in the wild

Interesting, this should be front page I feel. Pretty cool.
Lets just call it Nelly!
 
I think you mean Nibelheim?

lol sorry, Nibelheim.

Yeah, I thought it was a neat article (that's why I posted it), and I liked how they showed the two generations side-by-side.

To any "yawns" in the thread- sorry, I'll try to make it more entertaining next time? :p
 
Looks awesome but I dont think games are going to benefit from it for a long time,
But I guess most games are still GPU hungry.

Ill prob get one next year QX9650 is doing me good:)
 
yeah, I'm still rockin the i875p p4 setup, so I'll probably upgrade to something like a q9450 type system when nehalemememem comes out.... cheap quads ftw
 
It's interesting that the memory controller supports dual-channel operation as well as single and triple.
 
Back
Top