• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Needing some good OC ram

AcidBurn26

n00b
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
32
In building my new x2 3800 I have been looking to find some good ram. I am looking to put 2 gig in it. I have been looking at OCZ, Mushkin and Corsair. I want to see what everybody else is using, and hear your recomendations on what i should get.
 
I don't recommend spending a ton of money of "OC Ram" as memory speed has very little effect on real world performance. On A64 rigs, it's all about cpu mhz....the higher the better. Just get some decent enough ram, use a memory divider and oc the hell out of that 3800.
 
Back
Top