• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Needing a custom i/o shield

rokar

Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
846
I am in the process of designing a htpc case. But I am running into a bit of a problem. I need a 4 slot i/o shield with the ports turned 90 degrees, so the cards would go in horizontal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 
I am in the process of designing a htpc case. But I am running into a bit of a problem. I need a 4 slot i/o shield with the ports turned 90 degrees, so the cards would go in horizontal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The one and only "custom" I/O shield I had was made by a machine shop. They charged me almost $100 bucks. It was very nice but the wait was about 3 weeks long and the motherboard fried about 6 months later.. Are you describing an I/O shield or are you talking about your PCI slots on the HTPC case?
 
talking about the pci slots. saw something that could work on DangerDens website. Would require some modding on my part.
 
talking about the pci slots. saw something that could work on DangerDens website. Would require some modding on my part.

Watch out for the mountain mods part

I used it in my build and the spacing was out of ATX spec, had to mill on it more than I would have liked
 
Back
Top