Needed: Graphic designer

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
This is for the Hard Gaming community here on [H]. DDigital who does it all now was in an accident and recovering. We need someone to do a little bit of graphics work to our website as hes unable to at this time. Anyone up for the task and willing to help out?

I didn't mean to be rude ;) I'm sure there are some budding designers/students who would take this on. it's a sour subject for most freelancers, this growing trend of design 'comps' and this kind of thing, People seem to have this idea that designers are these cosy lil happy go lucky types always willing to offer a helping hand, and they should, for free, because 'it's just some graphic design' when we have bills to pay too. Like nobody would ask a builder to work for free, or a Plumber, so why should graphic designers?

woah i went off on a rant there but you get the point. sorry to douche up your thread, that wasn't directed at you just wanted to give some insight.

I found someone to do everything i needed. He is being paid. Im pretty much done asking anyone on here to do anything even if its paid.

I didn't mean to be rude ;) I'm sure there are some budding designers/students who would take this on. it's a sour subject for most freelancers, this growing trend of design 'comps' and this kind of thing, People seem to have this idea that designers are these cosy lil happy go lucky types always willing to offer a helping hand, and they should, for free, because 'it's just some graphic design' when we have bills to pay too. Like nobody would ask a builder to work for free, or a Plumber, so why should graphic designers?

Word!

I'm a corporate employed designer and I don't even want to open any design software once I get home :)

Hey I'm a Graphic Designer!

Anyways If you ever need any help in the future , Im more then happy to help out!

Im not going to need money or my living room cleaned or whatever..lol
I enjoy it more then anything else and since I do have a full time job, I will be working on it
on my free time.

Personaly your guy's reponse to the OP was freaking rude!
I like the [H] Community and all the information on here has saved me tons of headaches, so why not give a lil back to the community?

Made you guys a WP

hgamer1920x1200.jpg

Back