Okay, so it's been 3 years since I purchased my Z680 speakers and have had a problem with them with the 6 channel direct and static. I figured it was normal so never bothered RMA'ing them... Heck, I didn't know what RMA was until 5 months ago nor did I go on forums much to talk about things.
Well, I found out that the first generation had problems with the pod and for all the people who sent them in got a new set replaced. I called Logitech and they turned me down and offered me a possible percentage off the new z-5500's... what a joke. I can't afford to buy a new set anyways!
So here's my question... Logitech knew their was a problem with the first generation z680's.. Do you think I am just SOL on this situation or do you think I should keep trying until they send me a new pod? I even offered to buy a replacement part, but they said no. :-( Please give me your input! My friend told me to write a letter and or tell the bbb... but I told him, I think I am just too late on finding out.
But don't you guys think that Logitech should do it, so they get some good feedback on my part? hehe.
Well, I found out that the first generation had problems with the pod and for all the people who sent them in got a new set replaced. I called Logitech and they turned me down and offered me a possible percentage off the new z-5500's... what a joke. I can't afford to buy a new set anyways!
So here's my question... Logitech knew their was a problem with the first generation z680's.. Do you think I am just SOL on this situation or do you think I should keep trying until they send me a new pod? I even offered to buy a replacement part, but they said no. :-( Please give me your input! My friend told me to write a letter and or tell the bbb... but I told him, I think I am just too late on finding out.
But don't you guys think that Logitech should do it, so they get some good feedback on my part? hehe.