• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Wireless PC Controlled Security Cam

Dark Prodigy

Jawbreaker
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
2,803
I find myself having a need for a wireless outdoor security camera with night vision and a about 100ft range. Either a PCI or LAN solution is fine. I'd like to do nightly recordings to a hard drive. Price range wise, I'd like to keep it below $200.00

Thanks in advance for good suggestions and viable solutions.
 
I'm looking for the same set-up, did you have any luck finding anything?
 
Back
Top