Need Wall outlet "protector"

MrHood22

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
4,312
So I have a surge protector plugged into an outlet that is right beside my bed. Sometimes my bed knocks it loose out of the wall. Is there anything I can put over it to prevent that?
 
be careful, similar thing happened to me, and the stress on the plug actually snapped the socket itself in half, exposing contacts.
 
be careful, similar thing happened to me, and the stress on the plug actually snapped the socket itself in half, exposing contacts.

That's what i'm worried about. Any suggestions on what i can do to prevent this?
 
lol... btw, they're $3 at Target (the low profile plug surge protectors).
 
A surge protector isn't a solution. I already have a surge protector plugged into an extension cable that is plugged in to that outlet. I don't want to buy another surge protector because the one i'm using is good (it has about $3k of stuff plugged into it) so it won't be cheap to replace.
 
A surge protector isn't a solution. I already have a surge protector plugged into an extension cable that is plugged in to that outlet. I don't want to buy another surge protector because the one i'm using is good (it has about $3k of stuff plugged into it) so it won't be cheap to replace.

Then get one of the low profile adapters/extensions. What surge protector are you using? Brickwall?
 
Back
Top