• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need USB lapel mic reco

sippm

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
235
Hey all,

I'm trying to find a microphone where I do presentations on webex, etc. I'd really like a USB lapel microphone (no stands). I have a decent lapel ones like the AudioTechnica ATR-3350 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, which is OK, but it is stereo input jack, thus must be selfpowered, and the battery keeps dying. Ideally I'd like a mic like that, but USB, and then I wouldn't have to worry about dying batteries.

Anyone have any luck? I'm willing to go up to 100 bux if its really good. Bg noise cancelling is a big plus...

tks all!
 
Back
Top