• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need Urgent Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidoas

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
1,089
Ok I know this is abit off topic here, but I need urgent history buffs help.

Can someone please tell me:
how did Islamic influence affected Egyptians Art?

This is for my cousin that is only 9 years old, don't know why his school asks this but please help.

Thanks in advance.
 
Originally posted by Zidoas
Ok I know this is abit off topic here, but I need urgent history buffs help.
You know it's off-topic but you ask anyway because your need is "urgent"? :rolleyes:

#1 on The Rules hit parade:

- No off-topic posting will be allowed and posting off-topic is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top