My vid card took a dive, and my power supply may be doing the same. I have decided on a gtx 280 for an upgrade.
Now I just have to decide on a power supply.
my last one was Silverstone SST-ST60F
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817163109
modular, plenty of cables, was happy with it for a long time.
my current setup is:
p5n32-e sli
2g of ddr 800 pc2 6400 ram
2 sata drives
q6600 processor
zalman heatsink
sound blaster x-fi platinum
ive looked on newegg, and i just cant decide on what to go for. as for price, 200 would be the maximum. any pointers appreciated.
Now I just have to decide on a power supply.
my last one was Silverstone SST-ST60F
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817163109
modular, plenty of cables, was happy with it for a long time.
my current setup is:
p5n32-e sli
2g of ddr 800 pc2 6400 ram
2 sata drives
q6600 processor
zalman heatsink
sound blaster x-fi platinum
ive looked on newegg, and i just cant decide on what to go for. as for price, 200 would be the maximum. any pointers appreciated.