Need to make molex pass-through, or something...

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
6,566
I need to make somthing that one molex plugs into, is stationary, and all it does is split the molex into multiple connectors to plug fans into. I dont want to be able to adjust speed, I just want to have something (would be cool to mount it somewhere inside the case) that I plug ALL of my fans into without having to attach another 4>3 pin converter, or such.
 
I made one RS project box Speaker spring termins. lighter plug (for my 3 AMP 12V power supply)
 
that sounds exactly like a fan bus...

you know those great-useful thigns that are throughly covered in the FAQ? ;)
 
I dont check the faq... and search is down. =)
 
Originally posted by Tengis
I dont check the faq...

So you just post the same questions that are in the FAQ so other people can give you a link to the FAQ..? :rolleyes:
 
Yea... I think im going to make that fanbus tomorow if I can secure a soldering iron. Thanks for the link.
 
Back
Top