• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need to know which is best

Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Messages
11
Strictly in terms of how good the picture will be

I've narrowed it down to these 3 and even with the comparison page, I'm torn.

Please no other suggestions of other monitors. Not looking for IPS.

Note the Hanns G is actually only 24.6" viewable so there's a 23.6", a 24" and a 24.6"

They all have 3 year parts/labor warranty, all HDMI, 1080p.

I'm leaning towards the Viewsonic right now even though it is technically the smallest (by one freakin inch. lol). I know dynamic contrast is kinda crap, but it kinda irks me of the Hanns G is 15,000 and 800:1 static while the Viewsonic which I believe is the newest to the market is 100,000 and 1000:1 static. Asus doesn't list their static contrast ratio.
 
static contrast is what matters the rest is just BS.
Out of those 3 I'd go with the Asus
 
Strictly in terms of how good the picture will be

I've narrowed it down to these 3 and even with the comparison page, I'm torn.

Please no other suggestions of other monitors. Not looking for IPS.

Note the Hanns G is actually only 24.6" viewable so there's a 23.6", a 24" and a 24.6"

They all have 3 year parts/labor warranty, all HDMI, 1080p.

I'm leaning towards the Viewsonic right now even though it is technically the smallest (by one freakin inch. lol). I know dynamic contrast is kinda crap, but it kinda irks me of the Hanns G is 15,000 and 800:1 static while the Viewsonic which I believe is the newest to the market is 100,000 and 1000:1 static. Asus doesn't list their static contrast ratio.


are those all TN panels?

i'm not sure but it seems maybe like they are

i can't say i've ever been a fan of TN panels
i think they have gotten better but the ones my friends had were godawful in terms of image quality
 
Back
Top