mrmagoo_83
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2002
- Messages
- 3,068
I have a new (lol, what a word) hard drive that is possibly dying. I need to extract that data so when i get teh replacement I can just move it. What would be the best way to manage such a task?
I have Norton Ghost, a few different years, and Corporate I think.
Its more like around 150GB of the 250GB drive that are used. I do not have a DVD burner, I do have a CD Burner. I guess if I had to I could purchase a DVD burner real quick.
So whats the best way to save my pr0n...was that outloud...from being curupted?
Forgive spelling or typing errors, was done in a hurry
I have Norton Ghost, a few different years, and Corporate I think.
Its more like around 150GB of the 250GB drive that are used. I do not have a DVD burner, I do have a CD Burner. I guess if I had to I could purchase a DVD burner real quick.
So whats the best way to save my pr0n...was that outloud...from being curupted?
Forgive spelling or typing errors, was done in a hurry