Need suggestions on a PS3 controller

Wrench

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
10,915
I can't stand it any more the 6 axis that came with my PS3 sucks. My hands are big and the controller feels like I'm going to break it in two not to mention the fact I cant hold the controller in a comfortable manner to use the 2 trigger buttons. Whats the next best alternative?
 
Nice find, that controller is HUGE lol, Nyko boomerang
zerops3hq3.jpg


I believe Madcatz has a DS3 version as well. Although, the Nyko looks like the clear winner here .
 
Nothing for the 360 then? I could really use a bigger controller.

The 360 controller is considered pretty bulky, you must have like Abomination hands or sumpthiin.:D
But I did hunt around, an all the aftermarket one's seem to be similiar in size to the original 360 one.
 
Back
Top