• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need suggestions on a good fan controller

Neo_Cloud_99

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 18, 2001
Messages
466
What I need it to be able to do:

-Control at least 4 Fans, 5 or 6 preferably
-Monitor at least one fans RPM rate
-Have at least 1 temperature diode for the CPU
-Backlit display so I can read it in the dark
-Control the Vantec 92mm Tornado with a full range, not just high and super high like my current controller

I would like to be able to keep the price under $100.

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top