Need splitter help

Cally

Limp Gawd
I have one ethernet line coming out of the wall. Now I need 2 lines and do not know what to buy to get that. I need one line for the computer and the 2nd for a new TV. Any advice on what to buy?

Thank you for the link. I have to ask one more question. Ok got it I watched the unboxing video and understand now what to do . Thanks again for the link I appreciate it.

Yes, glad I asked for help on this. Ordered and will have Sunday.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
When I first looked at that Amazon page, I confused it with the old Netgear switches. I'm sure that the metal box and the color were no accident.
Yep that linked one looks essentially identical to the netgear boxes of the same persuasion,,,,

However, I would not pay .00002 for anything made by Toilet Paper & company....I've just had way too many defective/dying/dead items from them in years past....

Yep that linked one looks essentially identical to the netgear boxes of the same persuasion,,,,

However, I would not pay .00002 for anything made by Toilet Paper & company....I've just had way too many defective/dying/dead items from them in years past....
dogDAbone

Amazon sells all kinds of dreck, and they don't care a rat's patootie about what they sell.

Last year, I bought and then returned (unusual for me) a TP-Link 550 Wi-Fi extender.

dogDAbone

Amazon sells all kinds of dreck, and they don't care a rat's patootie about what they sell.

Last year, I bought and then returned (unusual for me) a TP-Link 550 Wi-Fi extender.
Yea I know they sell anything & everything from bottom-barrel crap (TP's garbaggio) to top-tier stuff (ie..the WD SN850X's I recently bought there), but you just have to do your research before hittin that "BUY NOW" button....

And I also don't make a habit of returning things to them (or anywhere else), but will do so in a heartbeat if it don't work like its supposed to or doesn't meet my quality expectations etc...

Yea I know they sell anything & everything from bottom-barrel crap (TP's garbaggio) to top-tier stuff (ie..the WD SN850X's I recently bought there), but you just have to do your research before hittin that "BUY NOW" button....

And I also don't make a habit of returning things to them (or anywhere else), but will do so in a heartbeat if it don't work like its supposed to or doesn't meet my quality expectations etc...
I also do my research, and I also rarely return something to Amazon or any other store. But I will not be played for a sucker.

Back