• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Speaker Recommendation

cvfd1615

Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
669
Hello,

I currently have Realtek AC97 Onboard w/ all updated drivers and the surround sound kit installed..... I'm thinking about getting a set of 5.1 speakers....

I don't have alot of funds budgeted for this but I don't want junk speakers... Maybe 40 - 50 dollars maximum.

Can someone give me a suggestion.

I am currently running Altec Lansing 3 Piece AVS300 Speakers and just looking for more sound to explore.

Thanks
 
If you can spend $10 more.


Keep in mind that 99% of digital music is in stereo and will not play in surround sound. All you can do is double up the channels, so that the back speakers are merely playing the same thing as the front speakers.

If you play a lot of movies and/or games, then surround sound will benefit you.
 
Back
Top