• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need soundcard with XLR inputs

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
What is the cheapest way to get just one XLR input on my PC?

I don't want to just use an adapter.

I saw the M-Audio FastTrack for 99 bucks. If this is the cheapest/best for the money out there, I will get that.

I just thought that I'd run it through you guys first.


I'm looking for something cheaper than 100 bucks. (external/pci)


Thanks. ;)
 
I don't think you'll beat that M-Audio card, particularly if you consider quality.
 
for the money you can't beat that M-Audio card. if you want the best though get the lynx two which costs just 1k.
 
Back
Top