Need someones help one more time.

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
Well I finally decided im going to go with this card from ZipZoomFly as it is pretty cheap and they have a free shipping deal going on:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321944

There power supplies are diffrent from Newegg. So I was looking for a new supply and notice that ZipZoomFly kinda half assed there info on them and only some of them say the ratings of the AMPS. So I was looking at this Enermax supply:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=270300

I cant find any info on it anywhere. So basically my question again is, will this be enough. I know Enermax is a really good brand of power supplies. If not can someone please help me choose a Power Supply from ZipZoomFly that is no higher than 40-50 dollars and will do the job? I promise this will be the last of these posts from me lol.
 
Don't go with that 350W power supply... you will likely regret it since you're running a P4 MOBO, GeForce 6800, 4 sticks of RAM, and 4 drives. Go with one of the other Enermax supplies 450 watts or more. They are in the $75-90 range but worth it.
 
Back
Top