• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some workout headphones

merc141

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
194
I need something durable, not earbuds because they will give me inner ear problems. I like the wrap around type that go behind the head, also I am not a big fan of headphones that have foam that rips... I figured I would ask here because i an an audiophile... my budget is ~$50 or so. Help would be amazing. Thanks.
 
Yeah any of the Sennheiser Sport earbuds.

They are water/sweat resistant with kevlar reinforced cables.

Good sound and durable.
 
Back
Top