AtomicMoose
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2001
- Messages
- 11,803
I have a client that is looking for equipment to be able to rip all of his old audio/VHS stuff onto his PC.
I was wondering what you all would suggest.
Here is specifically what he wants to be able to do:
VHS ---> PC
Old Cassettes ---> PC
Vinyl ---> PC
Basically, he is asking for hardware that would take many different kinds of inputs and rip the music to mp3 or what-have-you.
Give me some idears, please.
Links and such are a good thing.
I was wondering what you all would suggest.
Here is specifically what he wants to be able to do:
VHS ---> PC
Old Cassettes ---> PC
Vinyl ---> PC
Basically, he is asking for hardware that would take many different kinds of inputs and rip the music to mp3 or what-have-you.
Give me some idears, please.
Links and such are a good thing.