Howdy folks. I need some advice. I'm looking to get two digital cameras, the first is for myself. I need it to have a decent zoom and be able to take detailed close up shots of objects. For price, hoping it'd be under $600.
The second camera is for a friend of mine. She's just a casual photographer. But she does have some odd requirements. 1) preferably white, 2) light weight and 3) A large lcd screen. She was looking at the Sony T1, T11 and Canon SD10. but the t1 didn't come in white, the t11 was too heavy and the SD10 didn't have a large enough screen.
The second camera is for a friend of mine. She's just a casual photographer. But she does have some odd requirements. 1) preferably white, 2) light weight and 3) A large lcd screen. She was looking at the Sony T1, T11 and Canon SD10. but the t1 didn't come in white, the t11 was too heavy and the SD10 didn't have a large enough screen.