rage4order
Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2004
- Messages
- 795
Ok, here's the deal. I've tried installing my 36Gb Raptor HD in my computer. I have 2 IDE drives already installed(1 master, 1 slave) and am having problems with the Raptor. I've followed the directions to the letter and nothing! When I connect the Raptor and boot up, I get the "new hardware" wizard and install the drivers, like it says in the directions. When I reboot the computer, the drive is not showing up in "My Computer". My mobo is in the sig, and I've enabled the onboard SATA functions, and the drive appears to be recognized(since I got the "new hardware" wizard), but it's not showing up! Also, since I'll have 1 IDE and 1 SATA drive, I will not be able to setup the RAID, correct? Will my computer automatically recognize the Raptor as the master?
PLEASE help! Thanks.
PLEASE help! Thanks.