Need some resources for LED based projects...

DooBall

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 9, 2001
Messages
447
Im hoping someone here may know of a good book/web resource for LED's?

I want to work with LEDS w/ sensors and stuff for this project I'm doing...

Any help guys?
 
Care to elaborate a bit? Any more specifics about what you're trying to do?
 
to be specific...

i want to have 2 colors, green and red.

I want it to fade in and cycle green to white... and according to a trigger, it will set it to cycle green/white or red/white.

:eek:
 
Sounds like a job for a microcontroller. Check out www.avrfreaks.net for info on the Atmel AVR family of microcontrollers, which are relatively cheap ($5-$15 per chip, with a $80 initial investment for a programmer board, although I understand you might be able to build your own for cheaper, or use a Butterfly demo board). Might be easier ways to do it, but I'm not an electronics guy, I'm just getting into the whole microcontroller thing myself.
 
Back
Top