Need Some New Games for Xbox 360!

aznknife

Bad Trader
Recently I have gotten bored with the games I have. Halo is really annoying online when your team mates quit on you, and GTA 4 just plain out sucks. I have a lot more games but I dont plan on playing them.

Skate is the only game that I might start playing,

I need new games! I am looking for 2-3 games. I want one game to muiltiplayer. I want it to have a decent number of players. (Dont recommend BF Bad Company/COD4/ I have all 3)

The other 2 games I want to be single player with an awesome story.

I was looking at Bioshock, and Mass Effect?

Those any good?

How is Alone IN The Dark?

Alone in the dark is an utter failure. Bioshock is superb and Mass Effect is really good too as long as you don't spend to much time doing the utterly repetitive sidequests.

Recently I have gotten bored with the games I have. Halo is really annoying online when your team mates quit on you, and GTA 4 just plain out sucks. I have a lot more games but I dont plan on playing them.

Skate is the only game that I might start playing,

I need new games! I am looking for 2-3 games. I want one game to muiltiplayer. I want it to have a decent number of players. (Dont recommend BF Bad Company/COD4/ I have all 3)

The other 2 games I want to be single player with an awesome story.

I was looking at Bioshock, and Mass Effect?

Those any good?

How is Alone IN The Dark?

I thought Bioshock was a complete bore and just another FPS. But thats just me and im on the minority with that opinion.

However, i thoroughly enjoyed Mass Effect. Great sci-fi game with great atmosphere. The sidequests are pretty dumb and boring, but thats just a minor downer.

Alone int he dark is CRAP, stay far away.

This is the dead zone time of the year for new games for all systems....wait another month or so and a flood of games will be coming out.

My advice would be to try a bunch of XBLA demos. Some top stuff in there.

Burnout Paradise is very fun. The demo left me skeptical, but some friends kept raving about it, so I found it for cheap and I'm very happy with my purchase. There are plenty of people playing online, and there is a ton of stuff to do in single player.

I'm sure you can find The Darkness for cheap. That game had an interesting story.

Slow time of the year, games are coming.
Ign's Release List

Geometry Wars 2
Too Human
Mercenaries 2

That's just next month. Tons of other games to look forward to on that list.

Bioshock is really excellent, even on 360. Never played Mass Effect, although I hear it's amazing as well.

For both single player and mutli player I recommend Orange Box - Team Fortress is great online and Portal is a great single player experience.

The Darkness, Strangle Hold, or Dead Rising were fun and are usually over looked. (SP mostly)

BioShock and Mass Effect are both great games.

For both single player and mutli player I recommend Orange Box - Team Fortress is great online and Portal is a great single player experience.

The Darkness, Strangle Hold, or Dead Rising were fun and are usually over looked. (SP mostly)

BioShock and Mass Effect are both great games.

Do not buy stranglehold, over rated garbage!

Same as wat everyone else said, dead zone. umm oblivion is an amazing game thatll entertain u for the month where games rnt good. it has many good stories actually, having MANY quests

Alone in the Dark is absolutely horrid. Stay away.

I'm currently hitting Ninja Gaiden 2. I find it to be awesomely entertaining and much easier than original. Some bosses (Zedonius) take less than a minute to kill just by hacking away at them. I'm playing it on Normal, naturally. I hope that the next difficulty level is gonna be tougher.

Mass Effect is phenomenal. If you're a fan of sci-fi, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Race Driver GRID and PGR3/4 (PGR4 is easier, but not as deep; PGR3 is deeper but cone challenges will annoy you to hell) - if you're a fan of racers. FORZA2 is a no-brainer if you want in-depth car sim.

BIOSHOCK was highly rated but I didnt like it at all. But once again, if you're a fan of a good sci-fi and liek steampunk art-style, this one is for you.

The Darkness is a very underrated game. Its a very stylish comic-book inspired game, very dark, its sort of like Godfather meets Hellboy. You plan as an italian mobster who gets possessed by an ancient evil and must fight through hordes of mobsters, monsters and puzzles to rid yourself of the evil within you. This is all wrapped in a great graphics engine, awesome storytelling and voice acting. It has multiplayer too but its very barren right now. Get it for single player.

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
is a very entertaining fighting game, its not really a skill-based game, but rather a buttonmasher. But its fun. Good party game. And did I tell you that it has "OVER 9000" chapter?

That's all I could think of right now.

I have bioshock but didnt finish it. I think i tried to do too many achivements at once and its taking too long.

Id like to get Ninja Gaiden 2 since the demo was pretty fun.

also sports games.

Ncaa football is hard man. basketball 2k series, hockey the latest was sick etc. all have tons of replay value too.

I am playing skate, assasins creed, TW golf 08, ncaa 08, 2k8 bball

I don't really care for single player games as I usually get annoyed by the AI and I like talking to real people when I play, but I have really high hopes for Fable 2, it looks like it will be a great game.

As far as good time wasters (mostly single player) that are out now my vote would go to Mass Effect, Dead Rising, GRID, skate., Oblivion, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Crackdown.

My advice would be to try a bunch of XBLA demos. Some top stuff in there.

QFT. Don't rely on other people's opinions. Go to the XBL demos and look for games that look interesting. Other people's likes won't ever coincide with yours.

For instance, BioShock is one of the few games, in nearly 20 years of gaming, that as soon as I beat I immediately started back up and played again. I played Mass Effect through the first planet, then shelved it, but I'm hoping to go back eventually. Too dark, and spent way too long running around trying to find the single path to get me to the next area. I loathe online/multiplayer games and sports games and want a strong single-player experience.

Anyone have any advice on Dark Sector? I played the demo and found it mildly entertaining but not sure if the whole game is worth it.

Bioshock was well worth it! Incredible game!!!!

Never played Dark Sector. Looks pretty cool though....

I just wanna know where Bionic Commando at?

I love Bioshock. One of my favorite games of last year.

Anyone have any advice on Dark Sector? I played the demo and found it mildly entertaining but not sure if the whole game is worth it.

I'm playing it now. I actually put down Mass Effect for Dark Sector. It's a fun game, very very similar to Gears of War in many ways. The glaive (knife boomerang) is one of the funnest weapons I've ever used, and it's been fun getting the achievements for decapitations and double decapitations (Double Decap Latte :)) When you get to the point where you can control the blade through it's own chase camera, you can do some very interesting stunts in battle. I love it when a mob sees the blade coming, screams like a girl, and runs away as fast as he can. But, the game lacks a story line and a few areas are just waves of mobs that get annoying. About halfway through it loses its appeal. A sub-$20 game.

Back