Need some Network+ Practice/Advice

AmongTheChosenX

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been oging off the first PDF listed in this stack of braindumps i found online:
http://www.braindumps.com/N10-004.htm

Can you guys give me insight on what i need to know? I passed my basic networking class with a 94 Average this past semester so im pretty far up there already, i just don't know if I'm ready for the exam or not...

I'm taking the exam on january 21st.

if you make a 94 average why would you even need a braindump or feel unprepared? unless you dumped your way to that 94 average?

if you make a 94 average why would you even need a braindump or feel unprepared? unless you dumped your way to that 94 average?
Adaptive tests can screw even smart people over. If you get unlucky enough to start off with something that you don't remember and get enough wrong it's game over.

A lot of the questions in the A+ and Network+ test are in the Exam Cram books. I took both test this year and to be honest you don't need to use a brain dump. You shouldn't use dumps anyway.

I took 8 test this year and passed everyone on first try. I just downloaded the objectives and bought a book. CompTIA and Microsoft will not ask you questions that isn't on the objectives.

Here's a hint, it's multiple choice and three out of the four will be a "doh" it don't belong answer for all CompTIA test.

Good Luck on your test!

no i didnt dump my way to that. that was pure note taking and solid attention to the teacher.

i'm going off this PDF and i seem to be getting a majority of the questions right other than the stupid unknown protocols that i've never even heard of.
http://www.braindumps.com/dls/34836.pdf

I think the point is that you're using a dump site instead of just studying the book.

I think the point is that you're using a dump site instead of just studying the book.

yeah, i think you're already solid

as far as i know they won't ask you stuff that's NOT in the material

so . . .

i'm trying to avoid spending $40+ on a book for this... since the brain dumps are based off the exam questions i figured it'd be a good site to go off of

I do understand where you're coming from on the money issue, but really if you know all this shit, little changes between what you already know and the actual test

what you oughta do is just take a few practice tests online

freepractice.com has a couple

if you can pass a couple practice tests with scores of 90 or higher

then you're prepared

Wow, brain dumps. Please get that shit out of here. I hate brain dumps and you should never, ever use them. Even if you think you know your stuff, then just go take the test. Brain dumps devalue the certification itself as well as the thousands of others who have that certification.

That said, Network+ is easy (at least when I took it in 05). It is a low-level, entry certification so it shouldn't go too deep. Just make sure you know what the objectives are and can give a good explanation of each.

Back