• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need some help

My usual suggestions are: Sparkle FSP550-60PLG or FSP550PLG-SLI, Zippy HP2-6500P or PSL-6701P, PC P&C 510 SLI, OCZ Powerstream 520w, or the upcoming Silverstone 560w.
 
davidhammock200 said:
I'd put the OCZ PowerStream 520W first & leave off the unavailable Silverstone.

Heh - I just put them in order of whichever comes to mind first. I probably am being hasty replacing the really hard to get Etasis EPAP-560 in my list with the not even out there yet Silverstone model, but I'm just too anxious for it to hit the market ;)

I'll probably replace both Zippys with their new gaming units when Newegg or someone actually starts making them available - for now I stick to what's at Newegg.
 
Back
Top