• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some help

Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
52
I wanted to know what would be a good fan for a 478 Socket, p4 3.4. I had my system for over a year and lately after using it for a good while it shuts off completly and i cant turn it back for about a min or so. I also notice theres lots of dust inside the case, can dust clog up the fan and stop it from cooling down better or what. What do you guys recommend, I was thinking about buying them compress air sprays to blow it on the fan to get rid of the dust but anyways whats a better fan for my p4 socket 478.

thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top