• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need some help with color calibration

Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
718
I think it's probably pretty well known that 2405FPW has somewhat washed out colors, but honestly I didn't bother with it since I didn't play games that much after I got the monitor last year. But now I'm playing games again I can't help but feel like the colors are very very washed out (and for some reason everything looks very dull as well) every time I look at the screen. I remember there was a bunch of you guys calibrating the colors on your own to get a normal, vivid output. Can any of you help me out again? The problem is that I don't know how I'm supposed to go about calibrating these colors because I have no idea what is supposed to look like what.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
In the nvidia control panel, under color correction, you can turn up the digital vibrance up a bit.

I am using a FW900. Setting the vibrance halfway between the first notch really brings the colors out.
 
Back
Top