Need some help with a POS Dell keyboard

Kato1144

Limp Gawd
i got a dell multimedia keyboard with USB2.0 pass thru for a C64MINI im getting some one for a gift, unfortunately the USB pass thru does not work, trying to use it in windows and anytime i try to plug it in i get a (USB HUB does not have enough power) message, i look for some were to put batteries in this or something it came with no instructions... as far as i can tell its DOA as far as the USB pass thru function goes and if i cant get this to work im kinda screwed for my gift

Just incase i tried something low power like a mouse in the USB pass thru and still got a low power warning... I think im going to have to contact dell and wait till 2019 to get this returned i guess....... :/

if any one has some suggestions pls let me know

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/work/sho...ltimedia-keyboard/apd/331-9653/pc-accessories

If this keyboard came with your computer, you're stuck with it. Dell might replace it ... but the new one will simply be another POS. So toss this keyboard and buy a better one.

If you bought this keyboard at retail ... just return it as a defective unit ... and then buy a better keyboard.

Back