• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some help with a DVD playback issue

RobertT

n00b
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
18
Ok, so here is my setup. I have an Xbox360 connected to my Dell 2405 with component cables. My resolution is set at 1080i with 1to1 scaling. Here is my problem. When I play older DVD's (Terminator 2, Family Guy Season1), the top of my screen has a wavy line. I did try some newer DVD's, like Batman Begins, and the wavy line isn't there. I did try to hook up the Xbox to my TV with regular audio video cables and none of the DVD's possess the problem. Has anyone heard of this problem, or can anyone test some older DVD's on their system.

Thanks,
Robert
 
bottom line is dont use the x360 for dvd play back as its rubbish for that, a modfied xbox with xbmc is better choice:)
 
Back
Top