I got this case from my local E-Waste guy. He runs his site out of a building next to mine, and knows I dig stuff like this. He gave me this massive server case, but there's no info on who made it. It had a dual Pentium 3 setup in it, no hard drives. I want to put my Windows Home Server in it, but I want to add some better fans first. I've never used a case like this so I have a couple of questions.
The Vertical fan on the halfway post. Are those brackets readily available? I tried searching Newegg, but couldn't come up with them.
Mounting hard drives. I know they go in that cage with the removable fans. I took a 3.5 hard drive and tried to mount it in there just to see how it sits in there, and for the life of me I can't fit one than one in there. Is something missing?
Is there any way to ID who made this case? There's no badging on the case or any of the hardware that was removed.
The Vertical fan on the halfway post. Are those brackets readily available? I tried searching Newegg, but couldn't come up with them.
Mounting hard drives. I know they go in that cage with the removable fans. I took a 3.5 hard drive and tried to mount it in there just to see how it sits in there, and for the life of me I can't fit one than one in there. Is something missing?
Is there any way to ID who made this case? There's no badging on the case or any of the hardware that was removed.