• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some help hooking up audio system.

aznpxdd

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
2,354
Hey all, I recently got a Polk Audio PSW110 to go along with my T-Amp Gen 2 and Insiginia speakers, but I'm having trouble hooking the system up.

I followed manual using this method:
2zflsvq.jpg


I'm getting sound from the subwoofer but not the speaker. Any idea what might be wrong?
 
I don't see how, if you followed that correctly, you would not have proper sound from both speakers and subwoofer

amp out to speaker in, speaker out to speakers
make sure those switches and knobs are proper (refer to the manual)
 
Back
Top