• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need Some Help here....

Which to get first?


  • Total voters
    3

Pinipig523

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
1,742
Just wondering what is the better next step.....

Do I clean my power with not only a voltage regulator, but also an AC-regenerator that brings back the AC through the wall into a true 60hz sine wave via the PSAudio P1000 PowerPlant ($1.5K used, $3K new)?
hero.jpg

Or....

Do I get a better source for the FLACs and get the Slimdevices TRANSPORTER ($1.5K used, $1.7K new)?
transporter-home.jpg


If you had my system, which would you get first?

Thanks for participating in my poll....

Joey
 
source. I have yet to buy into the dirty power, espically with the one you picked out
 
eh, you've got a squeezebox, that's outputting digital I assume. Why not keep the squeezebox and buy a dedicated dac in that price range?
 
Back
Top