Need some help finding some server power cables

blackbeaSSt

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
3,762
figured this would be the best place since its dealing with power :D

im looking for 5ft 15a/125v power cables. we are looking to tidy up our racks which means getting rid of those god awful long dell power cables.

we need about 20 of them so im looking for the cheapest but best place to order them. any ideas of where that is?
 
My other gotos are Tripp Lite and Startech and they too also only sell 4 or 6 foot.

Sorry, I apparently read right over the part about a 5' cable.. need coffee.
 
My other gotos are Tripp Lite and Startech and they too also only sell 4 or 6 foot.

Sorry, I apparently read right over the part about a 5' cable.. need coffee.

yeah im not seeing too many 5 footers out there. are the tripps and startechs any better quality? or are they all the same?
 
I've used all three brands before, they're all AOK,

Tripp Lite is packaged a little nicer, but that's about it.
 
Back
Top