sitheris
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2004
- Messages
- 1,787
I'm looking for new speakers - I want a 2.0 or 2.1 setup
I have been looking at m-audio DX4 studio monitors, and swan m200's
Are there any other good monitors? I do some recording (guitarist), gaming, and a lot of music listening...So i'm looking for a good set of speakers that perform well at all of these tasks.
Also, what kind of amp would I need to drive those studio monitors? Would my Macbook's soundcard do them justice or should I look into an external amp or someting? If so which ones (I know next to nothing about computer audio)
Thanks
I have been looking at m-audio DX4 studio monitors, and swan m200's
Are there any other good monitors? I do some recording (guitarist), gaming, and a lot of music listening...So i'm looking for a good set of speakers that perform well at all of these tasks.
Also, what kind of amp would I need to drive those studio monitors? Would my Macbook's soundcard do them justice or should I look into an external amp or someting? If so which ones (I know next to nothing about computer audio)
Thanks