Need some DS Games: How is Advance Wars? Other Recs?

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
I have never played these, but a new one just came out so I was thinking about getting into it.

I like strategy games, and turn based games like FF Tactics.

How do these games compare?

Any other recommendations?

You will love Advance Wars, I think Fire Emblem DS is supposed to come out someday too and FF Tactics Advance 2..

Advance wars is one of the best games i played on the DS period. There are two AW games on the DS , dual strikes and days of ruin.

I really like both , but i got more fun with dual strikes overall.

The new advance wars is great. Buy it now.

Also, check out New Super Mario Bros (best DS game) and also Mario Kart. Zelda is good too.

So what game best compares to Advance Wars?

The Game looks cool but never played it? What is it like? What the object? etc

Can i get the latest advance wars without playing the previous ones? Or is there some backstroy i need to follow?

I didn't and don't really like advanced wars for me it is missing something I just never get hooked so I stopped playing and same goes with the second one.

I did finish lumunios arc and thought that was really good, and I'm a huge atlus fan so I played the hell out of Hoshigima remix.

The ds has been letting me down with it's lack of these kind of titles.

So what game best compares to Advance Wars?

The Game looks cool but never played it? What is it like? What the object? etc

Can i get the latest advance wars without playing the previous ones? Or is there some backstroy i need to follow?

the new AW is a new story. Go for it and have fun! while i still think AW DS is better .

depending on the games you like, DS is home to a load of great titles. Easily the best console of this generation IMHO, it gets more play than my Wii, 360 and PSP combined.

zelda is fun.... professor layton is awsome! haha really crunches your brain on some of those puzzles

Back