Need some Crossfire help!!!

Sinster

Gawd
I can't get CCC to enable my 2nd card. Everest, Device Manager, GPU-Z, and even CCC detects my 2nd card but it's listed as Disabled.

This is an issue that creeps up on me once and a while. I think it's a ventrilo and a creative issue because it always happens when I have ventrilo running. When I have vent open and surf the web and visit something with sound. The sound because very static and robotic sounding. All I have to do is go into my Creative Mode Selector and go from Game Mode to Entertainment mode and back to Game mode. It fixes the problem. But once in a while it doesn't and I have to reboot and this is where the fun begins. Once I reboot I get a "directX" error. I have to reinstall my video card drivers in order to fix it because reinstalling DirectX doesn't take care of it. Once I do that I crossfire is disabled. I physically changed slots and still the same thing. Everything thing that I know how to get it to detect crossfire isn't working. BTW both cards work.. I tried them individually.

What's the HDMI drivers for?

Phenon II 940
Asus M3A79 T-Deluxe
OCZ Reapers 4 x 1 GB's
X-Fi Titanium

Back