• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need some community help....

Global_Inferno

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
238
There is someone I know who is posting some very... "Interesting" results to all the benchmarks and time demos..

Now the only way I can think of to see if his results are valid, is to see if anyone else is getting around the same.. (Because I know im not!!)

If ANYONE could please d/l "Bench'em ALL" from HERE and run the FarCry and HALO demo's. And plz post system setups ;).

FarCry Settings:

1024x768
Run demo once
MAX Settings

HALO:

1024x768
Default Demo.
PIX. SHADER 2.0 (State if not available!!)
 
Comon people, please! (Don't get me begging! +It's a REALLY good benchmarking prog. reccommended by guru3d, etc..)
 
Back
Top