Need some cheap decent speakers

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,086
Hey guys I need to get some cheap decent speakers, I have a best buy locally to buy from and walmart. I don't need a boomin system just something to play music and so I can hear my games, I'd say just a basic 2 speaker setup that is fairly cheap but isn't junk.
Budget is $40-50

I'm guessing logitech would be a good brand to get, I just don't know if there is another brand or style I should look for in my price range. I can't spend any ore and if I can spend less that would be good too lol..

I'd love to get a subwoofer but I guess that's out of my price range..
 
I bought this little cheap Logitech LS21 2.1 system for my old computer that I left with my Dad. It's not the greatest sound but I think they were on sale at compusa for $20 so if you have a compusa nearby check their stock.
 
Best buy has the logitech z313 speakers for $46.99 it's a 2.1 with a 4inch ported sub. I don't know if they ate any good tho. I don't need surround sound just a decent set of speakers. A sub would be awesome so when I blow stuff up I get a boom lol
 
the logitech z313 isnt that good, im a little dissappointed. they sounded good in store but not at home lol. i need to adjust the speaker settings like bass,treble and the frequency.
plus youtube music always sounds like crap.. gotta use the actual media player and play wqith the equalizer
 
After playing some good to hi quality audio they aren't that bad. I mean they are low end but it's good enough for me. I'm use to a console playing thru a tv so the pc running those logitechs are a huge difference. I need to install call of duty and see what it sounds like lol..,
 
im overall pretty happy with these speakers. for $47.99 they are pretty good.
 
The sub I got isn't too loud but I'm tellin ya goin from a console on the tv to a pc with the x313 logitechs it's a huge difference. So far so good, I don't need anything awesome plus my budget was super low. For $46 bucks the logitechs I got were well worth it..
 
Back
Top