• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some bad-,,, advice here!! (About Laptops)

Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
5
hey all! I'm sure you all know of a bad-ass laptop for gaming, and so do I, but I'd like to know what some of your guys opinions are here! I need one for college, and I need it to have some damn good power to it, because im in game design! I need the power, so the price range is anywhere from $1,500 to $2,000. I'm probably gonna be buying from newegg.com, unless you gentlmen have any other places that i can goto or places I can buy online from!

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top