• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need some advice on new display.

Dr3X

n00b
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
1
Hi guys, I need some advise on a new display situation I have. Let me start by saying that I have been out of PC gaming for about 7 years and decided built me a new box. Currently I have the display here but I can return it in 20 more days.

Its a viewsonic VX2770Smh-LED. The desktop resolution(detail) is incredible but for gaming it seems to smear the details of the textures while aiming around. I used a ps3 due to not having all the parts of the PC at this time, they are coming in slowly :/.

I was planing going in a 3 monitor setup. But now I'm considering a single 3D display.

If going into the 3 monitor route I would prefer IPS or something that looks comparable. That can be smooth for games.

If going 3D, I want the possible definition and smooth play.

What are my options for ether choice?
And what you guys like best, 3 displays or 3D??

This will be with a HD 7970

Thanks for the help.

Dr3X
 
as opposed to a 3 panel setup why not get a 30 inch monitor? if you are using three panels you should probably have two video cards.

as for 3d displays? dont know of any off hand and ones that i have seen are not useful for day to day computing.
 
Back
Top