• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Some 200x200px Creatures

Switch22

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
148
Hey guys,

I'm working on an RPG sort of thing, its a bit much to explain now. If you've ever played IdleRPG it works something like that.

Anyway, for this to work I'm gunna need as many little 200x200 pixel creature avatars as I can get.

They can be as simple or as crazy as you want. They can be real, imaginary, whatever.

My only request is that this work is your own. Under no circumstance can these avatars be copyrighted material.

Here are a couple I created quickly by cropping two works I had.





You can reply to this thread, PM me, email me whatever.

*PSDs, and AI are appreciated!
 
Back
Top