• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need single-slot upgrade help

cleanerPA

n00b
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
32
Going into a Dell- I can't run a 8800GTS because it simply won't fit. I need a single-slot video card.

Currently, I have a 6600GT in there, so anything better would be a big improvement, I think.

What do you all think? 8600GT? GTS?

I don't do FPS, but NWN2 slows down a ton when there are a lot of enemies around. Hopefully, this will help a ton.

BTW, this computer is limited to Pentium Ds, so I'm running a Pentium D 925. It wasn't worth going to a 960, far too much for that chip.

Thanks.
 
Well either the 8600gt or gts would be a good improvement so its up to you on how much you want to spend.
 
Back
Top