Need Res/Pump Combo Help

Xvash2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
300
Howdy y'all,

So I got a Swiftech MCP655-B sitting around and I need a reservoir/pump combo that is compatible. I am trying to complete a cheap and quick water cooling build and I am trying to get this last component for $100 or less. Currently looking at this but I would like to get something aesthetically closer to this, however I am turned off by that particular model because I have to shell out an extra $50 just for the pump top.

So I guess my question is, is there a quality solution of similar aesthetics to the BP res/pump combo that is <$100 you would recommend? As I said I already own the pump. Thanks for any help guys.
 
I have a Koolance RP-452 v2 that I'm going to sell. I believe I also have a XSPC D5 tank. Let me know if you're interested in them.
 
Back
Top