• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need replacement for SteelSeries 5L mousepad

The Corsair MM400 is really good if you want a really low friction mat.
 
Unfortunately I use a Mx518, soon to be G400s, and I read Logitech mice don't like Corsair pads, something about the feet and pad friction.

Has anyone here used the SteelSeries 5L and the 9HD? How do they compare?
 
Unfortunately I use a Mx518, soon to be G400s, and I read Logitech mice don't like Corsair pads, something about the feet and pad friction.

Has anyone here used the SteelSeries 5L and the 9HD? How do they compare?

I never heard that before and it sounds pretty ridiculous. I'm using a Logitech G700s and it works great with it.
 
I use the Steelseries QcK+ had the S&S first and loved the change to cloth.

The size is really comfortable because i never have to worry about the mouse leaving the pad since i play with low sensitivity.

There is a QcK+ Heavy if you want a thicker pad more similar to 5L.

SS 5L = 5MM thick.
QcK + = 2MM thick.
QcK + Heavy = 6MM thick.
 
I use the Steelseries QcK+ had the S&S first and loved the change to cloth.

The size is really comfortable because i never have to worry about the mouse leaving the pad since i play with low sensitivity.

There is a QcK+ Heavy if you want a thicker pad more similar to 5L.

SS 5L = 5MM thick.
QcK + = 2MM thick.
QcK + Heavy = 6MM thick.

Another vote for the QcK..I bought one on a whim (in WalMart no less!) and it has been a great pad..I have never been a huge cloth pad fan, but this one works pretty well..I don't know how often others wash theirs, but I tend to wash mine every 4 months or so, so I use it so heavily and it will absorb oils from your hand/wrist/arm and dust etc..
 
Back
Top