Need replacement for 21 inch Trinitron...

Reagent

Limp Gawd
I need to replace my 21 inch trinitron.

It gave up after 6 years of incredible looking games. They want 150 bucks to fix it.... i can get a refurbished one for 170 but both will have no warranty.

I was wondering what is the best thing on the market larger than 19" for the smallest amount of cash. I would prefer to not pay 500 bucks for a new trinitron. There anything out there in the 200-300 buck range?

I play games mostly so needs to be able to handle them with no blur incase you suggest a LCD... it would have to be really fast.

The only 21" that will compare to thet AG Trinitron is the Mitsubishi 2070sb which is retailed at $709

Take a look at azatek.com The have a black dell Trintron which is pracicly brand new for about $230

Have you ever purchased from them? I am kinda leary about purchasing a used monitor sight unseen. Could have burnt images and scratches etc...

They do have some good priced on 21" used stuff.

AZAtek has a 7day return policy on there website and they pay shipping check it out

Hey Reagent, I have a Dell P1130 21" Trinitron Monitor that I'd sell you in your price range. I treated it like a baby, but my new baby is an HP L2335 so I have no use for this monitor anymore, and I'll put a guarantee in with it too. So if this interests you e-mail me or PM me. Thanks. :)

Back