• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need recommendation

mrgstiffler

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 20, 2000
Messages
13,410
Looking to upgrade my speakers.

I only have 2 requirements: optical input, ability to hear speech in video above everything else.

Any recommendations?
 
Behringer MS40.

That looks pretty decent. I do have room for it, and it's not too expensive. How is the speech in video? I really could give up everything else if I could hear all the dialog in movies. I think whispers should be louder than SFX.
 
Have you considered using a software EQ to use for your movies? Just increase the midrange a bit and it should help you. What speakers do you have now?
 
Back
Top